I truly can’t believe this week! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, then nominated for the first time for the Blogger Recognition Award, and then nominated by the beautiful Jamie for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so grateful to be nominated for so many awards after just over 2 months of blogging!
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Blogger awards are a fun way for bloggers to show appreciation for other bloggers and their content. Blogging is harder work than it may look like from the outside, so it means the world when we are shown in any way that we are appreciated! The Versatile Blogger Award celebrates high quality, unique, and loving content. When nominated, the blogger can choose to accept the nomination and pass it on to 15 bloggers that they believe deserve a nomination as well.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
– Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
– Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
My 7 Facts:
- I am an introvert.
- My favorite food is pasta (and avocados & popcorn, to be honest!)
- I am a full-time college student and I work here at the university, too!
- I have a dog named Gracie who is a Schnoodle (part Poodle & part Schnauzer!)
- I’m an only child (and I love it!)
- I have been learning German since 8th grade (about 6 years now!)
- I have synesthesia (future blog post maybe??)
My Blogger Picks:
Thank you again, to Jamie from Subtle Jamie for nominating me!
Can’t wait to read your answers!