Music I’m Listening to Now – 2018

Music I’m Listening to Now – 2018

Hey guys! I wanted to give you all a chance to get to know me better through sharing some of the music I’m listening to now! Sometimes I get so excited about music and I just feel, deep down, that music needs to be shared so here are a few of my favorite songs/albums at the moment. To me, the music that a person listen to tells a lot about the person so I hope you enjoy this music just as much as I do!

I’m super duper passionate about music and I love talking about it, so if you ever need recommendations, or want have suggestions for me, or just want to share your favorite music, or anything in between please message me! Let’s chat!

Chappell Roan – Good Hurt
Tame Impala – Taxi’s Here
Cassie – Don’t Play It Girl (Me & U girl is making a comeback!!)
The Neighbourhood – Void
SiR – Something Foreign
Car Seat Headrest – Nervous Young Inhumans
ZHU – Cold Blooded
Logic – Till The End
Mutemath – Stroll On
Mac Demarco – On the Level
J.Cole, Drake – In the Morning (always a good throwback)
SOHN – Hard Liquor
Russ – Wife You Up

Below is the playlist I made of the songs listed above!

I could honestly make this blog so long by describing why I love all of these songs but if you just listen to them I think you’ll understand why!

Follow me on Spotify HERE if you want to listen to my playlists! I’m thinking of making this type of blog post into a series as well, so please let me know if you like it or think I should add/change anything!

With Love,

T.L.

P.S. I created a group board on Pinterest! Pinterest group boards are a great way to increase your engagement on your blog and get the word out about your posts, even if you don’t have a lot of Pinterest followers! Let’s grow and support each other! Click HERE to read the instructions on how to join.

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | PINTEREST

10 Comments

1. DC March 10, 2018 / 10:21 am

I am old. I don know what any of this means. Ain’t ya got some Kenny Loggins?

• madisonheise
      Author
      March 10, 2018 / 10:26 am

Haha hey I’m a big fan of 80s music too… but that would need a whole other post!!

2. Megan March 10, 2018 / 10:29 pm

I’m always looking for new music to listen to, but I never know where to start because I don’t really have a music ‘taste’ I just listen to pretty much anything. I’m definitely going to give some of your playlists a listen! Great post!

• madisonheise
      Author
      March 12, 2018 / 10:51 am

Yay! I’m so glad! I definitely have a mix of everything – alternative, pop, rock, r&b; so I’m sure you’ll be able to find something you like! Thank you!

3. Lena Dee March 24, 2018 / 4:20 pm

I love 6lack and when I discovered his song with Sabrina Claudio I was so excited to give it a listen! And Tove Lo just speaks to me on so many levels I love her voice. I think it’s so lovely that you compiled a list on Spotify, great post and great taste in music hun! 🙂 <3

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• madisonheise
      Author
      March 25, 2018 / 7:25 pm

Omg yes!! You have great taste!! Thank you Lena!

4. Jess Pacheco March 28, 2018 / 4:07 pm

Hey Maddie, you and I share a similar taste for music. I ❤️ Tove Lo and I especially love her name! She is my rocker spirit animal. I am going to check out your Pinterest group now.

Best, Jess || https://www.learningfromstrangers.com

• madisonheise
      Author
      March 28, 2018 / 8:22 pm

That’s awesome!! Let me know if you want to join (:

5. Jen Clay April 22, 2018 / 10:11 am

Ugh yes Banks is my queen. Underdog is #iconic I’ve been obsessed with that song ever since it first came out. Definitely going to check out the rest of these songs 🙂

• madisonheise
      Author
      April 22, 2018 / 7:14 pm

Same!! I love her so much!! I hope you like the rest of the songs just as much!